Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Birthday America



















The top 2 pics are just last week. Isn't he sooooo cute? He smiles so much and I just can't get enough smiles from him. He loves me so much. The bottom pictures are from yesterday. We went to the parade. It was really fun. Lex got tired and fell asleep, oh well. Lex especially like the marching bands. Rachel would clap to the band and he would smile, get really excited, and kick his legs. Wow! Yesterday was a day. I did so much. It started off with the parade at 8 in the morning, then downtown to the food. I had what was called the potato twister which basically was potatoes peeled in a really long ring and then deep fried. Can I say yum? I think anything tastes good that is deep fried. That is the fatty part of me that is talking. Then we went to walmart, have to. Isn't that so American?? We had to buy Ben some shorts. Of course Ben did not go to the first part of the festivities. We then all went to Jessica's and had a bbq. It was good to see everyone. Lex really enjoyed seeing abuelita. He laughed and smiled soooo much with her. I was happy to see that. Then we came back from there which is about 40 min drive to watch fireworks. They were good except they had a couple of duds and there were ashes falling all over us. It was pretty nuts so we headed tot he car before the finale and watched from there. Lex didn't end up going to bed until 11pm, I know late, huh? So today i am exhausted. I have to say i got in the shower, got Lex dressed and finished all the laundry so I feel somewhat accomplished. Thanks to my dad. He helped watch Lex.

No comments: