Sunday, July 8, 2007

I can't believe Lex will be 4 months old. I miss how little and quiet he was. Today in church I felt so bad because this kid will blab non stop. He needs all the attention in the world. Everyone says he is like me, hahahaha. Anyway, I had to leave out of sunday school and relief society. He was happy but he could not stop talking. I am so happy he has started to babble but wow does he like to be heard. This weekend was way fun. My in laws came in to town from Las Vegas. We sure did eat good while they were here. We went to wingers, i had the wrap, mmm. Then yesterday we went to cafe rio. i absolutely love cafe rio. anyways i almost burnt my cookies cause i was blogging. i am making cookies for a lady who i still have her pans when she brought me dinner when Lex was born, how funny.

1 comment:

just jen said...

they grow up so fast, but then they get even cuter!