Thursday, October 16, 2008

Already? Really?

I don't know if you can tell what the picture below is....
Lex grabbed a pink highlighter from Ben's desk and drew all over the wall. What an artist huh?
I didn't even know he would do this. I thought he was still too young for stuff like that. I' sure am naive.


I told him it was a no no. To my surprise, he repeated it back to me, no no. I was so mad at the time but when he was mocking me, I laughed. He even got my finger shaking down. So much for disciplining him this time.




Lex has been obsessed with shoes lately. It doesn't even matter whose they are. He loves to try them on.





My favorite video. Lex has been a gamer lately. He loves to watch dad play nintendo. he even pretends to play on the controller. He will be so good at it. At least it will make his dad happy. He can have a game partner.

He says "game", like the game does. Ben is playing super smash brothers. It is one of our favorites.





He even cheers dad on and says, "oh no" when he is losing.






Yes, he is standing on a plate.

8 comments:

Charlotte said...

lex is such a cutie!

i thought the plate was the wii fit board or something. :)

just jen said...

hilarious!

I miss that little bug. He is so funny when he gets excited about the game...and what a pink with the shoes!

Rachel Leigh said...

He is so funny! I love the videos, I think it is my favorite when you put videos on. I love the one where he says "oh NO"! I can't believe he wrote on the wall though. He is so crazy!

Angela said...

Love the videos! Remind me again what Ben does for work?

Seems all kids get into shoes at some point in their lives. Funny.

Nicole said...

those videos are so cute, especially the last one. he is talking so much!

Wendy said...

Time to invest in a few Magic Erasers, huh?

Carrie said...

Oh those little artists, I know what that is like. Jonathan just colored with permanent marker all over our couch. It is good to see your cute family. Carrie

Sarah said...

He is so cute. I loved his reactions to the game. It is funny how they pick up on things so young.