Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ladies night out

While the boys were away at Priesthood session the ladies went shopping. Well, it was like shopping all day.
I bought these lovely shoes at Mervyn's for $5.33, I love getting a good deal. It seriously makes my day. I love them and they are super comfortable.
A few other things we did.......
We went to Robert's and made cards. I also had a spider Rachel made for Lex, it is cute.
After that, I went home put Lex to bed and then went to a place called Real Deals in Springville. It is a home decor place. They were giving free prizes away. They also had free fudge and yummy popcorn. I usually don't like fudge but it was so YUM. It was white chocolate with a caramel nougat with nuts in the center. I hope all of yours Saturday was as fun/ the only bad part of Saturday was that we were in the rain all day.

5 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

It was fun going to Roberts and making the cards with you. That spider was a pain though, that is for sure. Fun Saturday!

just jen said...

i am pretty jealous...i wish i could shop all day with my sisters.

actually i wish my sisters could come over and keep me company while i unpack...

Nicole said...

sounds like fun-I love it when I get deals like that. but $5 cute shoes-that's a really good deal!

Nicole said...

cute background by the way-i love october!

Angela said...

Love the layout with your blog. I love the holidays! Cute cards and shoes.