Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk or Treat

My pictures are out of order and I am lazy to fix them. On Sunday, we went to the parents house for dinner and carved pumpkins with the fam. This is the first year I did not carve a pumpkin. I think I would like to blame that on my bah humbug husband of mine. He never really likes to celebrate any kind of holiday. He doesn't even like Disneyland for goodness sake. That is what I am dealing with here. I think too, is that Adam my biggest competition was not there to challenge me. Oh well, theres always next year.

Here is Rach and Lex. Lex had fun helping everyone!!!!
He got down and dirty, hence the no shirt.
Here is the trunk or treat last night! Lex was Mickey Mouse. He would not wear the ears which made me upset. He is not feeling well and everything is such drama to him. He loved the candy even though he was sick.


he even participated in the cake walk to get a cupcake, He loved it, mmmmm.


Dad showed up late and helped Lex go trunk or treating.


A lady had a candle set up and he was a bout to blow it out. Lex loves candles and especially loves to blow them out like it is his birthday or something.

I hope Lex feels better and maybe on Halloween he will wear his ears and I can get a cute picture of him in his costume. My mom made this lovely costume. She is the best. The shoes got spray painted yellow and as you can tell in some of the pics the paint is coming off.


Back to Sunday, Charles was there and I think he had the most fun carving pumpkins. Even though Lex kept interrupting his carving skills.


Since grumpy Ben didn't carve pumpkins he made everyone yummy tapioca pudding. It was simply delicious. Ben really is a good cook when he does it. He claims not to know how, but he is good.


Ok, Ben helped Lex get into the fun a little bit.



Lex would stop for a minute to play with the skeletons my mom has hanging from her light fixture.

When I meant Lex helped everyone, he did! he liked getting his hands all gooey.




4 comments:

Kirsten said...

cute halloween festivities. I love the costume! I can't wait to see the ears.

just jen said...

i think he is so cute!

yeah, pumpkin carving contest...i started that, you know!

Rachel Leigh said...

he looks so cute! I love it! You didn't call me punk, I was waiting for you to call so i could come with you. He looks adorable though!

mikeandash said...

Looks like Lex is having a great time! I love October, so many fun things!