Friday, October 24, 2008

Double Tagged

I got double tagged by Litany and Rachel for the same one, so I guess I'll do it, yay!

8 TV shows I love to watch:
This is hard because there are so many to choose from. I know I watch too much TV.
Project Runway
90210
Top Chef
Survivor
Gossip Girls--new thanks to Damien and his blog
Rock of Love Charm School--hilarious
Top Design
Medium
ER--it is the last season
Oh and my soap opera, The Young and the Restless
ok seriously I could list more, but I won't

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
Lucilles-- in Las Vegas mmmmmmm
PF Changs
Village Inn
Cafe Rio
Chick Fil A
Shupes
Dad's house
Most Chinese Food places

8 Things that happened yesterday.........
Most embarrassing, I can't believe I am going to write it- I fell on my butt in step aerobics
I did the dishes
I went visiting teaching
I played pyramid solitaire, I am so addicted
I delivered flowers and a note to a neighbor who lost her baby
Talked on the phone w/ Jen
Changed poopy diapers
emailed lady info about loan for new car we bought, yay!

8 Things I am looking forward to:
Halloween
Lex wearing his Mickey Mouse costume, thanks mom.
Carving pumpkins and maybe this year beating ADAM!!!!!
Getting our new car
Lex to start really talking
Lex to be potty trained
Sculpting class- it is an awesome class. You all should join me!
Ben to not be sick so I can kiss him already.

8 Things on my wish list:
To be at my goal weight
A perfectly clean house all the time, so a maid???
To eat chocolate and not reap the consequences
Know the scriptures/gospel way better
Have a bigger home
Not to have to worry about money
New clothes
No HOA


7 comments:

Charlotte said...

You're taking a sculpting class? That's so fun! What have you made so far? I would totally take it with you if I were there. And don't worry about falling down... I'm sure it happens all the time. Props to you for going!

Rachel Leigh said...

I love that you put in there to beat Adam in pumpkin carving. Good job, and yes we can go to Chick fil A soon ok??

Lindz said...

The sculpting class is a work out class. I wish I was more artsy and could clay sculpt, but no!

Emily B said...

The Young and the Restless is also my soap opera. I just love to watch Nick Newman.

Kirsten said...

Cute! I wish I could eat at any of those restaurants right now :).

Damien Stepick said...

You forgot to add in things on your wish list... to hand with Damien and Wendy!

So you need to come up to our place... how is next Saturday for dinner???? Call us;)

Wendy said...

I'm glad someone else has been sucked in by Gossip Girl.

I love sculpt classes- they are so effective! Have you tried spin? That's my favorite.


And Village Inn? Really?