Friday, June 12, 2009

Lex's findings

Lex's favorite thing to do now is play in the sink.
He will drag a chair from the kitchen table, put it up to the sink, climb up it and turn on the water and play in it. I think he thinks that he is helping me clean???? I think he is making more of a mess.
He loves helping his mommy.
Lex has also decided that he hates having his picture taken. Anytime I have the camera out he runs away or if I catch him by surprise he puts his hands up right when I am going to take the picture. It is driving me nuts. i would love to take a nice family picture but as you can see this will not be happening.
I love to bake and Jen gave me this super easy yummy lemon cake mix cookie recipe. Rachel loves it and asked me to make them for her specially. Mmmm good, as Lex would say.
Here is the newest addition to the Noble family. His name is Sean Zachary. Charles is so happy to have him. I love his hair color. What a cutie!
Ben took this picture of Lex. Ben calls him the "Hulk" Ben loved his stained green lips.
Yesterday we went to the movies and as we came out we saw this beautiful rainbow. I don't have a fancy camera to really capture how beautiful it was. It even was a full rainbow, not just half of one.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Those cookies look yummy!!! Lex is cute so nice of him to help you!! I think letting kids do stuff like that if one of the hard things we do as parents when we know it is going to be a mess to clean up.

just jen said...

you're back...yeah.

those cookies are to die for, i think i need to make some for me.

lex is such a character, i love the green lips.

and the baby sure is cute, thanks for posting a pic so that i could see him.

Wendy said...

Looks like he's trying to do the dishes. My friend's five-year-old son LOVES to do the dishes, so just let him keep doing them and maybe in a couple of years his "help" will turn into real help.

Mmmm, cookies.

Nicole said...

We loved those lemon cookies, they were literally gone before you had a chance to drive off. What's the recipe?

Mom said...

Hey, how come i did not get even one cookie? where was I?

Now, Lex is sure lots of help, he helps me sweep the floor also he waters the flowers outside, pulls the flowers ( I mean weeds) with Grandpa, he sure is a sweetie pie.. And now he has another handsome cousin to play with when he gets older... Don't I have the cutest grandkids?