Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer finally

It finally has been warm to get Lex's pool out. He was so excited. He was jumping up and down as I was blowing up the pool.
We had so much fun. I forgot how cold the water is!
Of course Lex wanted to be naked. He started off with his swimming suit on but ended up pulling them off. It took me a lot of convincing to keep his swimming diaper on!
I am so glad he got in, even though it was ice cold.
When it was time to empty the pool, I had fun throwing buckets of water at him. He was running away from me, but I got him good.
I had so much fun and I can't wait to play in the pool again. Yay for summer!

3 comments:

just jen said...

you like to get him wet?

what a meanie! ;)

Rachel Leigh said...

he is so funny. Does he think it is bath time so he needs to be naked or what?

Brady&Wendy said...

Hey,
I hope you are feeling good... Lex is such a doll, the pool is such a good idea... So glad it is finally summer!