Thursday, June 18, 2009

Playgroup

I had a playgroup with friends from high school. Kirsten was in town from Brazil so it was a must before she left. Her son Issac took this picture, not bad! Kirsten, Alison holding her son Bryson, Ashley holding her son Sam, and me with Lex.
I showed Ben this picture and he said all these kids from 4 moms?? Yup I think everyone is in this picture except Sam.
Lex, Bryson, Claire, Ezra, Abby, Noah, Kyle, Issac, and Livi. I hope I spelled their names right.

Lex had to be naked boy. It wasn't even hot outside. I guess he didn't feel like wearing clothes.

I love this picture. They are all playing in the puddle of muddy water!

Lex strutting his stuff!

3 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

Why did you let Lex take off his clothes? He is so silly.

just jen said...

yeah, why did you let him take his clothes off? crazy!

Wendy said...

I think it's hilarious that it's cloudy outside and Lex stripped down to his diaper like it's 110. What a funny kid.