Friday, June 19, 2009

Rides and more rides!

Rachel and I were feeling up to riding the crazy carnival rides yesterday. I guess I was feeling young. Little did I know I would get a headache and bad stomach ache afterwards. We went on the ring of fire. It is a rollercoaster that just goes around and around. I swear I was falling out of my seat!
We also went on the orbiter. That was the funnest one of the night. I was laughing the whole time. I guess I get that from my dad. I remember when we were little and I was afraid to go on rides, I would just hear him laughing the whole time. Now, I do it!


My mom and dad come to laugh at Rachel and I am sure.

Lex loves his grandma. Thanks for helping with Lex all the time so I can do fun things!

3 comments:

just jen said...

i love rides...i can't wait for lagoon!

Rachel Leigh said...

we did have lots of fun huh! I am so excited for lagoon!

mikeandash said...

Fun! I haven't been on an a ride in a long time. I think it would make me sick too.
It was great to see you and Lex. What a fun little boy!