Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summerfest

This year I thought Lex was old enough to enjoy the rides that they had at the Summerfest. He was a little nervous but once Alyssa showed up, he was so brave and wanted to try everything.
His favorite by far, was the big slide they had. He wanted to go again and again.
He thought he could just cut in line. I had to teach him to wait his turn, that was hard!

He went on the train with Alyssa and Kelsey.
He didn't want to go on the boats, he just wanted to play in the water.
Overall it was fun and I am glad Charles showed up with the girls. When Jen gets here we will try Lagoon, I guess we'll see how that goes?????

6 comments:

just jen said...

so much fun, i am sad i missed it.

and did kelsey cut her hair? she looks so grown up!

lagoon, here we come!

CANDACE said...

This sucks I am missing out on everything! at least I can see the pic.'s on your blog!

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I didn't even know it was going on I was kind of bummed when I found out it all happened without us.

Nicole said...

looks like fun--we went last year and it was SO hot. i'm glad that lex went on the rides--landon is just too afraid! hope things are going great for you guys! I miss you!!!

Mrs. Misses said...

I almost went, but I was by myself (as usual) and it looked like a storm was coming in. The big slide is definitely one of our favorites, too!

Rachel Leigh said...

I am sad I missed all the rides. The next day was not as fun with the crazy weather!