Tuesday, July 22, 2008

In the Pool......finally.

I bought this pool from Walmart like a month ago but I have never used it until today. Lex was so excited. He was walking on his tip toes all the way to his pool. Whenever we have taken him to play with cousins in the pool he has never actually climbed in. He likes to play from the side and get splashed and splash them back. Well, today....

He sticks a foot in......Reaches his hand in......
And finally climbs in......... YAY!!!
He likes it! He in screaming in excitement. I think he probably got in because it wasn't the huge pools he was used to and the water wasn't as cold.
Oh ya, and then what else does he do.......
He drinks it!!!!
See Rach, he is just like Maddie (the dog).
Also another feat Lex has done today. He got in this wagon and let me pull him around. He would run next to me, but never in it. He loved it.
I guess Lex was feeling adventurous today. Yay for him. I love him so much. He has been so much fin this summer. I just love it! He has such the best personality.

5 comments:

just jen said...

baby steps!

he is getting to be a big brave boy.

yeah, for lex!

Nicole said...

I need to get one of those pools because landon hates going swimming, but if it's his idea, he'd probably go for it. Lex is so cute!

Ashley said...

YAY for Lex!

Emily B said...

I love the action shots you got of him getting into the pool for the first time.

Rachel Leigh said...

Those are seriously the cutest/funniest pictures I have seen of him in a while. So hilarious, especially the one of him drinking the water.