Saturday, July 26, 2008

International Culture Fest

We went to the International culture fest at the Gallivan Center in Salt Lake.
Big Budda from fox 13 news and Thurl Bailey were the announcers.
There was a German man who was entertaining a bunch of kids and Lex had fun watching.
They got to play with a parachute and a bunch of colored balls.
Some of the entertainment they had were some Bolivian style dances. It was really neat to see.
They also had this guy who had been fire dancing ever since he was 4 years old.
Audrey was so cute with Lex. She was sharing her drink with him.
Then Lex wanted to give her a kiss to say thank you.
We stayed late to watch the fireworks. Lex was really tired but I was selfish and made him stay up. I was not going to leave right before the fireworks.

The fireworks were amazing. I love this time of year. I just love seeing fireworks and If I get the chance to see fireworks, I am so there.

4 comments:

just jen said...

i love audrey, she is such a sweetheart.

Rachel Leigh said...

I am sad I missed it. What was I doing... Oh nothing...

Jessica said...

Where is the psycho druggie that you took pictures of? The story is not complete without them...

Angela said...

Girl, you have GOT to tell me about these things!