Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mischievous Boys

Here are some more fun pics of Lex and the fun time he had with his cousins. He already misses them.

Connor is sharing his Legos with Lex. He was so nice to Lex. Lex loved when Connor would say ribbit like a frog. Lex would crack up laughing everytime he said it. Ben even got in on the action and played with all the boys. I know he wished he could be around more to play.

Lex is obsessed with water, REALLY!
Wherever it is, he loves it. I love this picture because when I was little and lived at this very same house I have the same pic of me turning on the water for my dad. Ben makes fun of me because I told him those were my big chores. Ben lived on a farm so he had lets say, harder jobs.
They played in water I think every night.
Lex was very daring and ran right into the water.

Jen, I know you don't know what these boys did, do you may not want to look.
Lex is the ring leader. he is the mischievous one and gets into all the dirt and water his two favorite things.
One time while he was swimming with cousins he spilled water on the steps and was drinking the water, so disgusting. Who knows what has been there.


So I let him play in the mud and water. He had a good time and of course Logan had to join in the fun! Sorry, Jen.
The funny thing is that they both started off wearing white shirts, how good is that?

5 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

Such cute pics! I am jealous and sad that I have to work all the time.

CANDACE said...

you all know how to have fun!! mabey i do need a boy!!

mikeandash said...

Mud and water! What could a little boy like more. He's so cute!

Mrs. Misses said...

Boys are crazy. Thank goodness we have them to show us how wild life can be. And then when we have girls we will be so relieved and think life is easy, right? I have almost the same exact pics, except Bren is the brave one and CAM is scared to go in the water. I will have to post those soon. You were a good babysitter!

just jen said...

that is a MESS!!

i am glad that i was not there to stress about how he was ruining his shirt!