Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Big Boy!

Lex was so excited when Ben got his toolbox out. Lex was even more excited when Ben let him play inside the toolbox. Lex likes to do anything that makes him a big boy. I even call him a "big boy" and he smiles real big.

Lex has now tried a variety of baby foods. His favorites so far are; green beans, sweet potatoes, bananas. he likes everything though. He especially loves when he can con anyone in to giving him a taste of whatever they are eating. His favorite I think is when my aunts let him try some kind of soda. It makes me furious, but what can you do? They buy him toys and clothes all the time. So, I am
thankful in the end.

Lex still has not returned to sleeping all through the night. I guess I am getting used to waking up several times a night. Last night, he actually did very well and I only got up once. Well, twice but the first time I walked half way into his room and he had fallen back to sleep, unfair!

Lex is also very very vocal. I love it. I am sure it drives Ben nuts especially now that he has started school and he has homework. Lex's favorite new game is peek a boo. Not the nice quiet peek a boo, but the loud i'm going to sneak up on you and scare you. He absolutely loves it. He played with my mom last night. It was so cute to watch. He got so frightened some times he was shaking. He loved it though and could not stop laughing.

Yes, in the last picture it shows Lex drooling. He is Mr. drool king now. Gotta love it right?

No comments: