Thursday, September 6, 2007

Handsome Lex


Help!
Lex wrapped up in blanket

Lex's has many poses for the camera

This is his new favorite toy, the wipes!

This was right after church, my handsome boys!!!

Lex is getting better. He is not as grumpy. He still wants me and only me though. That's ok, it makes me feel wanted and loved. My mom came over yesterday so I could actually clean my house. It was sick. I hadn't vacuumed like in 2 weeks. I love to vacuum. It just makes me feel better after I vacuum. I guess it is my stress reliever. Ben this morning even said thank you for cleaning. I guess it was that bad.
Good News! We are going to the state fair today. How fun, I know. I'm lucky I can go everywhere. Lex is such a good baby. He especially loves anything outside. Hopefully, I can get some cute pics of Lex and the animals at the fair. Last year, there was this huge Pig!!! I mean, huge. Lex started greeen beans this week and he LOVES them! yeah!

2 comments:

just jen said...

i am jealous!! i want to go to the state fair!!

Mrs. Misses said...

We went to the Utah County Fair at Thanksgiving Park a while ago and it was a blast! Carnival, animals, booths, great food (we especially love the scones and the Hawaiian food) and fireworks. Brought back lost of memories. Have fun!