Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ouch





Yesterday Lex had his 6 month check up. Everything is going good. The only thing is his left eye. He has a clogged tear duct. It is so yucky. You probably have noticed in his pictures. Anyway the doctor says if it doesn't go away by 9 months then they can do something about it. I guess they do surgery. When he gets sick the eye gets worse and gets sealed shut sometimes. It is sad. We call him a pirate when he wakes up in the mornings or from naps.
At the appointment Lex got 3 shots. These pictures are when we got home and this is what I found. He has ripped off one of his band aids and was holding it in his hands. He was asleep. It was the cutest thing. At first I was like what does he have in his hands. Ben and I just laughed. Of course he cried when the nurse gave him the shots and after I picked him up and the nurse
told him that he could like her now and he laughed at her. It was so cute. I guess he forgot that quick what she had done to him.

1 comment:

just jen said...

poor baby! logan got his shots today and he was so brave...i wish colin would take them to get their shots