Friday, September 7, 2007

Highlights from State Fair

As soon as we walked through the entrance of the state fair, guess who I see? Marti Skold!! I was so excited or star struck I guess. I know that sounds way lame but it is true. I went up to her and said, "Hi Marti" She was so nice. I can't remember the whole conversation but I told her I watch Good Things Utah everyday and loved her. She said it was nice to see me and glad that I watch. She commented on how adorable Lex was, naturally. She also said she loved my hair. Anyone who knows me, I think my hair is the best part about me as well. She also said that I should attend a live taping of the show. So anyone who wants to go, I am in. So good start right?
My next highlight of the fair, is always the barn animals. I guess for people like Ben and Adam who grew up on a farm, it is dumb. But for me, I find it interesting and gross. This year it smelled particularly foul. The ones that really amaze me are the really big, fat pigs. Rachel was so daring she even pulled the pigs curly tails. weird, huh? It was funny. The pigs would snort. The rest of the fair went downhill after that. No need to say anymore. Oh, but before the animals we stopped and watched a hypnotist. He was funny. He made them bounce their heads to the music like on the movie, A Night at the Roxbury.
Here are a few more handsome pictures of my boys in my life!!!



4 comments:

Wendy said...

Lindsay, Good Things Utah?? Really? I'm going to do a blog on Good Things Utah because I totally don't get it. Maybe you can enlighten me.

Sounds like you had fun at the fair, if only for the first little while. And, Ms. Skold is right, you do have unbelievable hair!

just jen said...

i am glad you had fun, i am contemplating going to the LA county fair...maybe i can drag these kids there.

Lindz said...

Go to the fair Jen. That would be fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, I REALLY like the dancing Lex video. I'm not sure if Lex was having more fun than Ben or not but it was a great video!!!!!
Love, Dad