Friday, September 21, 2007

I did it

this is Lex's new game. Turning your head to the side and smiling. I love it!



I had fun with the camera and took a ton of pic's of Lex. Like Jen says this should be called the land of Lex but my land and life is Lex so there you go! Lex is teething and has 1 and a half teeth. I had a pic, but I lost it so I will attempt again to get a pic of his teeth.
So this part is not about Lex!!!
i WON! I had my HOA meeting yesterday and I had them approve to renumber the parking stalls. I am so excited. This means that we will have a closer park to where we live. Makes sense huh? Anyways it is suppose to take effect on Oct. 1st. I know a couple people will be very angry. I did do this for selfish reasons. This is partly why I am serving on the board. Who knows, maybe now I can quit. NAH.

1 comment:

just jen said...

very artistic...maybe you should be the photographer!