Friday, September 28, 2007

Me


Lex, Lex, Lex.....again. This is right before church.

Jen's fav pose of him on his pink boppy. Very classic!

Happy baby with drool. If you enlarge this pic you can see one of his teeth.


Did I ever tell you about Lex's obssesion with paper???
He had 2 paper cuts on his fingers last Sunday, sad.

I have to admit that I am a big nerd and obsessed with tv. I even love the jingle from abc4. Here it is: "This is where we live" So for those of you in Utah probably know what it is. I love it. I sing it to Lex all the time. I'm sure there are better songs I could sing to him but this jingle is so catchy that it just gets stuck in my head.
Good news, since being on the Hoa board I have accomplished what I wanted to accomplish while serving . The board has passed to renumber the parking stalls. This is perfect timing. It is right before the weather gets freezing. Jen said it would never happen, but it did! It was ridiculous how they had it before. My covered parking space was so far away, I hated it last winter when I was pregnant and had to walk far far away. i think maybe I will quit. It is getting kind of annoying. There is something going on and they call me like 3 times a day. I am so done with that. I think I won't answer my phone. If I don't answer though, they come over. Someone has come over 3 times now and knocked and knocked until I answer and waking up Lex. Ya, I am not happy about that.
Is anyone excited about Halloween like me? I guess it is because it is Lex's first one, yeah!!!

4 comments:

just jen said...

i love tv too. must run in the family.

Wendy said...

The ABC4 jingle? Lindsay, you need an ipod. Or a radio. Or to change the channel.

Mrs. Misses said...

I'm so happy you can quit and leave that madness behind you. Congrats! haha, and I am so excited for Halloween, but I'm already behind getting costumes. Are you guys have a party while Jen is here??

just jen said...

i just watched the video...good song..i can see how you wold get addicted if you heard it 50 times a day. wendy is right. change the channel.