Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mad, Mad, Mad

This is how I feel. I have been having a hard couple of days. Lex is teething. I finally figured that one out. It is in the front bottom. He is so grumpy. He is getting better though. He also is sleeping again, hallelujah! Every little thing would make him cry. Yesterday, I set him on teh couch for a minute so I could pick something off the floor and guess what? Ya, Lex extended his arms and followed. Except I was not looking. He feel off the couch head first. I felt so bad.
Today I am upset because I finally have time away from Lex to blog and guess what happens... My damn camera looses all my pictures from our hike up Timpanogos Caves. Why am I so upset at this. Well because they are really cute pictures and it was hell getting up there and who knows when I'll have enough guts to do it again. I could go on, but I thiok Lex is waking up from his nap.

2 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

Kids falling off the couch is just another developmental thing - sooner or later they all have to do it, like teething! So fun!! Cam did the couch and the bed and I'm just wondering when it will be Bren's turn...(you would think you would get smarter with #2).
I promise that I understand your picture trauma...I had that stupid c-section after all that preparation and emotional/physical exhaustion and was just thankful that I at least had the pictures from the operating room to celebrate his "birth." And then every single one of them was lost in an error on my memory stick. I literally cried for three days...I win!

just jen said...

it will be all right, they turn out okay. look at logan...he has fallen of our really high bed onto the hard wood floor twice...and as for timpanogos cave, all i can say is i am sorry.