Friday, August 31, 2007

Tired anyone???

I am feeling depressed today. Don't know why. Maybe it could be that I got 3 hours of sleep last night and not in a row. hhhmmmm, yes. Also, Ben usually comes home for lunch but today could not because he is in Richfield. Yes, I am spoiled that I get to eat lunch with my husband. Lex for some reason has decided that he wants to be a bad boy and does not want to sleep. I am exhausted. Last night was the worst. He went to bed around 9pm which is normal. He then woke up every forty minutes to an hour. Sometimes only ten to twenty minutes. The longest was I think maybe 2? maybe. So I guess that is why I have no pictures today. Subconsciously, I guess I am mad at him. I talked with Jen, and it will happen tonight. I am very nervous and if any of you have any suggestions, please help me. I am letting him cry it out tonight. yes, i am going it. aaghh. Help. I told Ben this and he said that he going to duct tape me to the couch.

2 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

I am sorry you had a bad night, i hope today is better!!!

Mrs. Misses said...

I am amazed that this happened to you, too. This was my night on Wednesday night and I was a complete WRECK all day Thursday, short-tempered, sick and miserably exhausted. It was horrible!! Come to find out, Bren's croup wasn't cleared up, he was probably teething (hence the fever that I was too sleep drunk/delirious to realize) and he was sweating like crazy. I think he also had a sore throat, because he wasn't eating as much as he usually does. Something is going around all over and I bet Lex just doesn't feel well. I was so angry w/Brenden because he kept waking me up right when I would fall asleep but in the morning, I felt so horrible because I could finally see that he had been miserable all night long (in turn making me MIS-E-RA-BLE!!!). I know we're in for another long one tonight, just be sure to go to sleep early and get Ben to watch him while you take a nap. Trying to nap when he napped was infuriating because he would wake for whatever reason (pain?) every 20-30 minutes so just wait for Ben. I HEAR YOU SISTA!! Just remember - Tylenol, Ayr nasal drops for infants, homeopathic teething tablets (I swear), comfortable temperature, teeth numbing gel and naps throughout the day, if possible. Sorry to write a book, but if your night was anything like mine, I am SO SORRY.