Friday, August 3, 2007

I gave in




This is Lex very much enjoying his new love for popsicles. He loves them. Lex is smart enough know to know what food is. Every time I eat around him I feel guilty. He will reach out and start mimicking you chew. It is so cute and funny but sad. he eventually will start whining cause he wants some food. Yes, I am a bad mom I gave in and let him have some. Well, it was hard stopping Rachel and the rest of my family giving him food. He has tried, popsicles, a pretzel, pizza crust, and a cookie. His favorite was the cookie. He ate the cookie so fast and after it was gone he was crying for another one. This kid will try to eat anything that is in reach. Even hair, gross. He also will gag himself on his fingers, crazy kid.

2 comments:

just jen said...

look at the tears! that is a great picture!

Wendy said...

Oh, sad! I remember when Jules would mimic the chewing, it made me so sad for her. She just started gagging herself on her fingers, too. She thinks it's hilarious. She'll do it and start laughing and do it again. Weirdo.

I can't believe how big he is! I miss you- we need to hang out. We suck big time for not getting together more.