Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Here I am


Rach, Adam,and babe

Adam And Lex playing in the stream

Lex eating his first real food, carrots!!

He didn't like carrots so much

He sure had fun making a mess
This last weekend we were suppose to hike Timp Caves but we didn't get there in time. It was really busy. Instead we made reservations for Sept 3rd. I am way excited and Ben will be able to join us. So since we paid the 3 dollars to go up the canyon, we played and did a little walking. Then we just drove allt eh way through the canyon. It was fun. My dad was in the passenger seat. The roads are a single road at times and very curvy. Well, every time we would get to the edge I could see my dad hang on for dear life. He is so afraid of heights. It make me laugh and I tease him.
So Lex ate food finally. I probably waited too long, but he isn't starving. We tried carrots first and it does not seem to be a big success. He likes them if I mix it with rice cereal, so that is what I did. I know this sounds gross but Lex's poop is changing too now. It has more consistency. Ben thought I was weird looking at his poop. I was excited for him. The human body is so amazing and how it works. I guess that is the medical nerd side of me.

1 comment:

Mrs. Misses said...

He is looking so grown up!! How adorable. What is he going to be for Halloween? You KNOW we're trick or treating together when Jen is here!!!!!