Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Eating Time


Lex eating cereal

This is the high chair we got for $50

handsome eyes

He likes to eat the tray

Ben gave him a graham cracker. He ate in 2 seconds.

Lex enjoys eating rice cereal. There was a couple days where he wasn't eating it, but he like it again. I feel so bad though cause he wants to eat whatever we are eating. He is so good at grabbing anything that looks like food. He has discovered paper. He loves to eat paper, what else? He even got a tiny paper cut. He grabbed a piece of paper that was on the desk yesterday when I was blogging. I felt so bad. It is gone today though. I think I will go buy him baby food this weekend and start him on it. He is just growing up way too fast for me. I love him so much, he is just such a good baby.

1 comment:

Mrs. Misses said...

I am so addicted to Craig's List and KSL. Cute high chair and adorable boy! I can't wait until we get together!!