Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What did I do?

Lex holds his bottle all on his own! Yeah! Lately at night I have been giving him a bottle before bed. He seems to enjoy it. I think he feels like a big boy. I guess it makes a difference to him if he can see where his food is coming from.
This was taken when I thought Lex was sick. Jen, you can laugh. I guess he was actually just really hot and I made it worse by putting this hat on him plus I put socks on. He would not stop sweating. It was a clamy sweat too. Oh well, I know he is ok now. Ben took the picture cause Ben thinks he looks adorable in caps. I agree.
This is just cute Lex in the car. Whenever we are in the car, he falls asleep. It is sooo nice.
This is Lex getting some tummy time. Ben always complains and says I never give him enought tummy time. See Ben!
Lex and his cute face!
So, last night we had the official meeting for the new HOA board members. I am the new treasurer. I can't believe what I am doing. It will be a lot of work. I guess it will be good for me. It won't be that bad, right? Already the old ladies call me. She called last night around 915 to tell me she had keys,.... great!! Then, already today she has called me 2 times to ask questions and ask favors. I don't know. Jen and Colin called them the old lady mafia. It is true! They know everything that happens. I guess it is good and bad. They really look out for the complex.
I am excited. This Sat. we are going to hike Timpanogos and tour the caves. It will be fun. The real question is, "Am I going to make it???" We will also be taking Lex so that will be an extra 15 pounds or so. I haven't been since I was a kid. Tomorrow is my dads birthday. We are going up to slc because my mom has an appointment to get her fingerprints done for part of her citizenship. Jen told us to try this retaurant called dodo's. I don't know if that is how you spell it, but we will try it. It better be good!!

2 comments:

just jen said...

no, it is called the dodo.

he does look cute in the hat even though he got heat exhaustion.

Lindz said...

i know, i am a crazy mom. thanks for helping me not to give him further heat exhaustion. ha ha