Monday, August 20, 2007

Fun






Lex is just so cute. i know i say it all the time!! Anyway he has curly hair on top. My mom is in love. She thinks it is so handsome when boys have curly hair. This weekend was fun. bad or good news I am not sure. I got elected to serve on the board for our HOA. scary? There already is drama. Everyone calling wanting to meet with me. I feel like i am stuck in the middle.
It is with a bunch of old ladies so we will see how that goes. We went up to Jess's for her birthday. We had chicken salad on croissant rolls. not my fav buy it is always fun to hang out and see fam. Ben starts school monday. aaaggghhhh.

3 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

I didn't know you got elected to serve on the board... ha ha. That is silly. Your baby is so adorable, I want to steal him away, but adam won't let me. And, ps... school starts wednesday, not Monday

just jen said...

my favorite pic is the second one. pretty eyes.
i told you not to get on the board...i told you so!

Wendy said...

Love me some Lex. & Look at you being the HOA lady- who knew?