Thursday, August 30, 2007

No Creativity

This is Lex's new favorite toy. He loves to jump up and down.

Love this face!
So, the other day I attempted to scrapbook. I like to say I loveto do it, but in reality I never start. I have all the stuff and I sit at the table and stare, wondering where do I begin? I think I just want it to be perfect and I am afraid, I'll do it and hate it, so ya. I'm stuck. A couple of us decided to scrapbook on Tues and Thurs. while our husbands are in school. It is also will be good for me to accomplish something. Hopefully my creative juices will start flowing.
Funny thing happened teh other day, I won't name names to save face for them. Someone was holding my baby while I was scrapbooking and he had fallen asleep. Another person grabbed a chair for them. The person holding my baby went to sit down but the other person moved it right when she sat down with Lex. This caused Lex to hit his head pretty hard on the leg of a metal table. How sad, huh? He survived. I guess it is his right of passage. He is growing up and got his first bump on the head. poor kid. Lately, when I hold him he squirms out, or leaps out. He is going to fall hard one of these days. He is starting to get frustrated because he doesn't get to go where he wants. Hopefully that will give him some initiative to start crawling. He had started to roll over and has stopped for a couple of weeks now. Then today he rolled over twice!
Did i mention this kid loves the camera and the mirror. I know he is vain like his father. If he is crying or fussing, I get out the camera and he has to smile it is the funniest thing. With the mirror he always smiles to. He just loves himself.

3 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

Bumps and bruises are on the way....Cam hit his head so many times I continuously vowed to get rid of each piece of furniture each time it happened. It just makes you sick, doesn't it? But thank heavens for their thick skulls at this age. They survive, the cuties!

Mrs. Misses said...

Oops...PS, digital scrapbooking is all the rage. You should get on that and I will help you. Let's get together and scrap!!

just jen said...

i wish connor and logan were more vain...i can NEVER get them to look at the camera. i told you that you were were too much of a perfectionist to scrapbook.