Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Move Along

You know that song, move along, move along? Well, that is our theme song. We just have to keep going. Ben has signed up for school. I am really excited for him. Sometimes jealous. I feel like since Lex was born I have not accomplished much. Besides the mom duties. I will really miss Ben while he is at school. I'll be sad though. Ben is such a good father and really helps out a lot with the baby. I'm glad I am close by my parents. They help me out so much. I'll tell my mom Lex needs a diaper change and she'll take him. I love that. My mom is kind of enabler though and lets me get out of some of the mom duties I don't want to do. There are still things we need to do before he goes to school. We definitely need to put the gravestone on the twins grave. Yes, I know we are horrible. What can I say, we are such procrastinators. I need to get the title to my car so we can sell it. Oh speaking about Ben again and how amazing he is, he just got home from work and brought me flowers and what else CHOCOLATE! yum. He brought 3 white roses. One for each of my children, ooohhh how sweet.

No comments: