Thursday, November 8, 2007

California Fun

These pictures are in a really weird order but at least I got them all on.

This is the famous picture of us with Mickey at his house. Lex loved Mickey. He was trying to eat his nose. I think it is his way of showing love. Logan loves Mickey way more than anyone I have ever seen. It was cute to watch him.

Connor told me to take this picture of him so I did. He told me he was Optimus Prime. He wrapped the beads around his waist and he transformed!!

This is tinkerbell at the parade.

This is Logan and Jen on the teacups with us.
(See Jen, we got a good one!)

This is our view out the car window on our way home. The moon was huge. Harvest Moon

This is Lex and I on the teacups. Doesn't Lex look like he is having fun?

We got Lex Mickey Mouse ears. He loved wearing them. He looks so cute!

This is Connor again. He wanted me to take this one of him wearing Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse ears. By the way did I mention it is not his birthday.

Cute, with his ears!

Cute Cousins with matching ears.

I'm Jasmine so I had to take a picture with my hubby Aladdin.

We went on the Haunted Mansion. I did not like it as much because for the holidays they change it to the Nightmare Before Christmas. I am just not a fan.

Lex and I in front of the castle. Who is missing? Daddy.

Lex loved the carousel. He made me sick though. He would stare into the middle where it would make you the most dizzy. I guess he liked that feeling.

Lex and I in line for Mr. Toads Wild Ride.

Logan and Lex playing in the sand at the beach.
I have to tell the story of how we got to the beach. It was an adventure. We headed out for the beach got the car all packed with all the essentials. We finally got going on the road and we had good directions or so we thought. If not we had Jen's Navigational system if all else failed. Well not knowing it we took a wrong turn and were lost probably for 45 mins. The kids by then had enough of the car and probably could hear our stressed voices. They were screaming. Jen stopped and McDonalds and got her kids some food. We then stopped some locals and got the right directions to the beach. We were going to a place one of Jen's friends said was called the Mother's beach. We finally arrived but right before Jen missed the turn because I yelled at her not to get in the next lane because she was about to hit a car. She got mad at me and said, "Where do we go now?" She was mad but I just didn't want to get in a accident. We made it, but the beach was not what I call a beach. No waves and you couldn't look out and see forever. It was a man made Lake. It was dumb. Jen I think was just happy to make it. I did not want to stay. Jen said I need to ask people how to get to the beach if I wanted to go. I don't think she thought I would ask, well I did. There was a car next to us with 2 girls. Harmless I thought. I asked them and they were way nice. They said that we could follow them in their car because they were going. Jen thinks the funny part of the story is that I asked them while I was wearing normal clothes with my swimsuit underneath, but over my reg, pants I was wearing a cheetah print wrap. Jen laughs her head about it. I even wore it inside McDonalds when I ran Connor in to go to the bathroom. I guess she is embarrassed for me. Back to the story. When we got to Seal Beach we parked away from these girls. Of course we waved and said thanks and went on our merry way. To my surprise, as I got out of the car the girls had parked next to us. I walked over, I wasn't sure what they wanted, money??? I told them thank you and they were checking me out up and down and saying this was a good beach. I think they wanted to hang out. THEY WERE LESBIANS. Then, they saw Jen get out with the kids. Then they said, well if you guys want to hang out with adults, the next beach over at night is the place to be. I think they wanted to got with us. I said that was cool and walked away. I guess Jen and I are hot Lesbians. The day at the beach we didn't get hit on by guys but girls. The mothers beach must be a secret place where Lesbians meet.


Us in front of Disneyland before you enter.

Lex's favorite ride. Buzz Light Year AstroBlaster.

While we were there we went to Brady Wilkinson's wedding. This is his wife Charlotte.

This is us at the wedding in front of a outside waterfall. Pretty!

This was their wedding cake. Pretty interesting!

More pic's of Lex at the beach.
Lex did not like when his feet would sink into the sand.

1 comment:

just jen said...

these are great pics...even the nerdy ones of connor. mean aunt lindsay!