Thursday, November 29, 2007

We're Back

Ok, so we have been back a while now. We just have been incredibly ill. I have not been sick but my poor husband and baby. I think we are finally starting to feel better. Lex has had a really bad fever. It has turned into roseola. He broke into a rash a couple days ago. I think it is finally going away. Thank goodness. I also found out that Lex is teething again. His fang teeth are coming in. I am going crazy staying in the house. I need to get out. I get lonely too. I am trying to stay away from everybody because I am sick of getting sick!!!!!!! We came home early from Las Vegas because we got sick. Thanksgiving was a bust. The only good thing was visiting the grandparents and the yum food.

2 comments:

just jen said...

i am sorry that you guys are sick. don't be lonely...just call me.

Rachel Leigh said...

I am glad you are back, I was bored!