Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fall Cleaning




My mom broke down and finally helped me clean up Lex's room. While cleaning I found Ben's baby blessing outfit that his mom gave to us when Lex was born. I realized I didn't take any pictures of him in it, so that is what I did. Lex loves the camera so I got some real cute pictures. The blanket he is sitting on is very special too. My abuelita made it for him. Lex loved playing inside the boxes while we were cleaning. After the room was cleaned, I took Lex in there and he was full of smiles. He loves his room again now that it is cleaned. I guess the phrase Cleanliness is next to Godliness has some merit to it.

3 comments:

just jen said...

putting your kids in boxes is the cutest ever...

Rachel Leigh said...

I love the last picture, that is so freaking cute! He is so adorable!

martha corinna said...

That sweater is a beauty. I love it!
Your son has to be one of the most photogenic babies.