Thursday, November 8, 2007

California


These are all the cousins together.
Logan, Connor, and Lex

This was the norm in Cali. Logan trying to help out Lex every chance he got. I don't think Lex appreciated it very much.

While we were there we were able to go to one of Connor's soccer games.

This was horrible. Wherever we went there was so much traffic. Especially at night. This is when we were going to Brady's wedding. It took us an hour or longer to get there.

Jen only has hard wood floors. Lex learned to be tough. He fell a few times. Most of the time I ended up holding him. I am happy to be home again with carpet.

2 comments:

Kristen M said...

Lex has beautiful hair! I'm so jealous. Takes after his lovely mother. My boys are baldies..well clark has hair now, but it took him a long time to get it. I'm also jealous that Lex's hair is dark! I want a dark haired baby some day...You'd think that chances were good given my hair color - but so far they've both been blonde! I'm excited to see you guys next month!

just jen said...

logan loves lex...you can't deny it!