Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagging.

Jen has tagged me and I an complying with her wishes.
The ABC's of ME

Attached or Single- I am attached to the most amazing husband ever.
Best friend- Husband of course, then I can't choose just one girlfriend I have a lot. Mostly I would say my sisters. They have definitely seen me at my worst and still love me despite my faults.
Cake or pie- I am a huge lover of anything sweet so I will have to say both. Just no frosting on the cake please.
Day of choice- Right now, they are all the same. It really doesn't matter. A day where someone will take care of Lex and I can do whatever.
Essential item-My phone. I need to talk to someone throughout the day so I don't loose my head.
Favorite colors-Red
Gummi bears or worms-Would anyone pick worms? I love gummi bears. I tell myself they are not fattening so they are ok to eat.
Indulgences-chocolate. I love chocolate.
January or July-July. I hate the cold.
Kids-Just one for right now. My sweetheart Lex. Two in heaven waiting for me.
Life is incomplete without-
Marriage date-May 31st, 2003
Number of siblings-3 Older sister and brother and one younger sister
Oranges or apples-Oranges. I really like both.
Phobias or fears-Someone breaking into my home. I am so afraid of that happening.
Quotes-Ben said "No, it is my body" I loved it. I asked him the question if I could donate his body to science. The way he responded was just so funny.
Reason to smile-Baby Lex. He makes me smile everyday.
Season, spring or fall-Spring. Fall is pretty but it is just a reminder that coldness is on its way.
Tag-Whoever wants to.
Unknown fact-I still wear pregnancy clothes. Please help me!!!!!
Worst habit-Not taking regular showers??
X-ray or ultrasound-Ultrasound all the way. I have never had a x-ray but I have had a million ultrasounds. I love them.
Your favorite food-chocolate. I really can't say. I like a lot of different foods. Easier to say what I hate.
Zodiac-Pisces. the fish.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you forgot to the the L.... and it's even the first letter of your name... what the heck??? But I love you and if i do this, a lot of the answers are going to be the same.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,

Thanks for the blog, it gives me something to do at work other than listen to Rachel wine.

just jen said...

very good...thanks for doing it. it was fun, wasn't it?

Mrs. Misses said...

Yay tags! And don't you fret about the prego clothes, I will probably wear them until the next baby. If you tighten the adjustable straps to their tightest, they almost make some pants like girdles. And the huge, flowing shirts are kind of in and make the flaws seem invisible, kinda...ok, I'm not fooling anyone, am I? I need all the help I can get!!

Rosequist said...

I think you give me too much credit. It was fun to read though. I knew most of those. I love you!