Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lex's new smile

This is Lex's new goofy smile. He crinkles his little face. He also makes this face when he just wants to give you a weird glare. He is getting to have so much personality. He is such a ham.



This weekend I guess I was feeling kind of crafty. I think I actually was bored. Rach and I decided to go to the Holy Cow boutique. We ended buying those words you can stick on boards. Rach and I made one of those and I think it turned out pretty nice. On sunday, I decided to make those crackle cookies. They turned out yummy. My grandma likes them. Rach and my mom didn't like them because they said it doesn't have enough sugar in them. They still look good, right?

4 comments:

just jen said...

lex looks so cute in that shirt, i think it is because his hair is so dark. he is looking so grown up, i bet the next time i see him i won't even recognize him. i still say the best chocolate cookies ever were from canyon view junior high...i wish i could still eat those.

Rachel Leigh said...

He is cute, i love that face it is so funny!

Rosequist said...

Its funny comparing those new pictures with your default picture in the top right corner. Lex looks so different. I can't hardly remember when he looked that way. His new face is... cute?

Mrs. Misses said...

I love how thick and long his hair is. And teeth! Bren still doesn't have teeth. He is cute and you ARE crafty!