Wednesday, June 18, 2008

4 THINGS

4 jobs i have had: Dairy queen (soft-serve technician), Pgm (caller,manager of a call center) , Wells fargo (teller, banker, and assistant manager)

4 movies i can watch over and over: Aladdin, Labrynth, Girls Just want to Have Fun, and Back to the Beach. I'm really not a movie person and really don't like to watch movies I have already seen.

4 places i have lived: orem, utah, las vegas, nevada. That is it!

4 favorite tv shows: top chef, project runway, big brother, survivor. The list really could go on. I love tv.

4 favorite foods: right now, I want: french fries, cafe rio sweet pork salad, pot roast (my dad's), and wingers chicken fingers...mmmmm.

4 places i'd rather be: in bed, at the movies( I haven't seen on in forever), disneyland, and vegas.

4 places i've been: las vegas, new york, chicago, and nauvoo.

4 people who should do this: Angela, Ashley, Wendy, and Lizeth

4 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

I have lived in more cities than you have and I haven't even left the state! Ha ha ha. Ps I hate the pork salad, it's yucky! We have been the same places woo hoo. Good thing we went to most of them together.

just jen said...

mmm...wingers!!

i totally forgot about wingers.

you forgot you lived in provo...remember?

soft serve technician...whatev.

Emily B said...

I love Labrynth, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, AND Back to the Beach. You gotta love seeing Jennifer Connolly, Sarah Jessica Parker, and the Uncle Jessie's girlfriend from Full House when they're just awkward teens. I used to watch all of those over and over when I was little. My sister-in-law gave me Labrynth on DVD last Christmas, and it's probably my favorite gift ever.

mikeandash said...

Fun stuff! I'll have to post mine. I'm glad his eye surgery went well. Cute hair cut, but I bet you'll miss the cute curls!