Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Playdates

On Monday A bunch of girls from high school got together. This was the only picture I took. I am such a slacker. It was so fun to see all their kids. They are all so adorable. You can tell which kid belongs to who. I am so glad Alison came with her newborn son even!
Lex is still shy so it is good to go play with other kids and get me out of the house.
The other day, our friends asked us to watch their adorable daughter, which I gladly accepted with Rachel's help. Thanks so much Rach!

Jules, is a sweetheart. She is so well behaved and fun.
Before Lex got his haircut, you can notice he went swimming for the 2nd time this summer. I can't really call it swimming, he likes to splash around and drink the water, GROSS.
We went swimming with Kelsey, Alyssa, and Kayson.
Lex really didn't like getting in.
They were so much fun to play with. Kayson was out of control. He loved to jump in and out. He was not afraid, I loved it.
So, anyone who wants to get out of the house call me. I love play dates. Lex is still shy and I want to break him of that. Let's play and have a fun summer!

3 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

Cute swimsuit for lex...NOT. I hated it even Jen had it for Connor. Anyway, can I come next time you go swim? I want to play too!

Wendy said...

thanks again for watching Jules! We owe you guys!

Emily B said...

So that's where the rest of the Stepick's are. I've been missing them.