Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lexicon

Lex as seen below thinks he is helping out but in reality is like a tornado through my entire house. Especially yesterday, I warned Ben before he got home that our home was a disaster even though the day before it was relatively clean. It is so amazing what a Huge mess he can make in such little time. This is the only time where he isn't making huge messes but little ones, like dumping out his snacks all over the floor.
He is so hilarious that you really can't be mad at him. He seriously cracks me up.
He loves to put things on his head, but not hats or I guess anything for a period of time. He loves when I put on the Mickey mouse ears and sing "Mickey Mouse".
Sometimes I love tv, because I can get a few needed things that need to be done, DONE!
This was just a cute picture of my boys taking their Sunday afternoon nap.
So while writing this short blog, I was letting Lex watch the Wiggles and thought I was safe, NO. He went to the bathroom and grabbed the q-tips and managed to get almost all of them out of the box and make a mess. Yay for me.

4 comments:

just jen said...

he is into EVERYTHING!

that reminds me of my own own little monster, logan!

Rachel Leigh said...

He is so funny! It's ok lindz, he just wants you to play with him. It's so funny that he puts that bowl on his head like that.

mikeandash said...

He's so cute. It was fun to see him. I love his room. Did you paint the clouds?

Lindz said...

Yes we painted the clouds. My mom and my sister in law Candace helped. I was pregnant at the time and a little useless.