Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally, Lex's First Haircut!

Yes, I know it is about freaking time! Some of you, like my mom are upset. I think it was time!

Here are photos right before the occasion......

Yes, the hair is way long.
I would say for half of it, he did pretty good.

The other half, not so good.
He had to sit on my lap because he would not sit on his own. I think he is having trust issues ever since his eye surgery.

The girls who cut his hair is named Brooke. She was very good and very patient, good thing!See the sucker that was in his mouth? This is what happened, eewww.
This is him in the bath right after. I would post a picture with it all styled but he fell asleep. Later, I guess.


Enjoy these videos. No more curls. I am sad. He is growing up too fast!







5 comments:

just jen said...

long...LONG overdue!

and his hair was TOO long too!

Charlotte said...

i think our parents grew up too much in the seventies. they always get mad when the kids get haircuts. super cute boy, lindz!

Ashley said...

You know I really don't get why they insist on suckers as the treat of choice...don't they know that they are gonna get hair all over them. And if you are lucky enough not to then the childs whole face, hands, shirt and everything else is sticky and dirty! Why not a tootsie roll or smarties...something that is easy to eat and will still keep kids distracted!

Rachel Leigh said...

He looks so much better! Big improvement! His hair was too freaking long! But he looks like the cutest little man ever now.

rayefan said...

Long hair or shorter hair on Lex it doesn't matter 'cuz he is one of the cutest little guys I know! I have to be careful with my cute boy words so, let's just say he is the cutest almost 16th month old I know! There that works! :-)