Thursday, June 12, 2008

Surgery Tommorow



Lex is finally getting surgery on his poor little eye. He has had a clogged tear duct since birth. We have tried everything but it still has not cleared up. We have to be at the hospital at 7am. Wish us luck we make it on time since it is an hour away. Please keep Lex in your prayers.



You can maybe click on the pictures to see his eye and to really see what I am talking about.


Throughout his life as you can see, it has been a nuisance. His eye is all yucky but also his cheek is all red and chapped from the tears dripping all the time. I really hope this surgery works.

5 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

You are just a surgery family huh? I hope that everything goes well! He will be just fine. Don't you think he kind of looks like Logan in the red shirt pic?

just jen said...

poor baby lex!

we will be thinking of him (and you!).

good luck tomorrow.

Charlotte said...

i'll keep him in my prayers, and also that the surgery works. good luck!

Ashley said...

I'm sure all will go well! But in the meantime he is in our thoughts and prayers!

Angela said...

Wow, gosh Lindz, I have missed so much with checking blogs. I am glad Lex did good with the surgery. Looks like you have been having lots of fun!