Monday, June 23, 2008

More Fun

Friday Night
Daniel and Litany were visiting. We decided to go to the Strawberry Days Rodeo. It was a lot of fun! Litany has 3 weeks to go until her son arrives. She is amazing. to travel with that much time left.My allergies were horrible. I was sneezing and blowing my nose all over the place. Here is me and my handsome husband. I am so glad he came! It is not his favorite thing. He left early though to put Lex asleep. * Jen, see look a picture of me.
Daddy and Lex having fun!
Lex was so funny. He was pointing at everything.
I think here he was clapping at the beautiful queens.
The pink horse was my favorite.
After the show an old friend found me!!! I haven't seen him in 5 years or so. Good times.
Saturday
We went to the baby contest. Jessica and Julian came too.
Here is Lex, Handsome, but not friendly!
Julian also entered the costume category. He is so cute as a sailor.

Grandma walking with her favorite grandson.
Jessica shared some suckers. You can tell they are in heaven.
Lex was exhausted and at the ceremony he fell asleep in Rachel's arms.
Sunday
After the long weekend Lex cried as we left grandma and grandpas house. He fell asleep fast.

2 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

Fun weekend. Thanks for not sharing the ghetto pictures of me. Lex was so fun, too bad he wasn't nice to the ladies so he could win the contest!

just jen said...

cute baby...and nice pic of james.

he still looks the same. is that a beard he was growing?

...your chest looks good, i still need a whole body pic so i can get the full effect.