Thursday, June 5, 2008

Skinned knee

Lex loves to be outside! Really!!! Whoever he can con to go outside, he is in pure heaven! Here he is with daddy kicking a ball around. He is getting very good at kicking it around. he mostly likes to pick it up and throw it.
Lex is pointing at the birds. Grandma Judy showed him the love of birds.

On the 2nd, Lex on his many outings outside he fell down and got his first skinned knee. It is not too bad. He fell down and I picked him up and didn't even realize he was hurt until I put him in his car seat and saw. He is a big boy and didn't seem to mind that he hurt his knee. he just grabs his knee and holds it.
I also have been attempting to start giving Lex one nap a day. Not successful. He still needs 2 I guess. The 2nd day I tried at lunch in his high chair he fell asleep while the tv was on and I was vacuuming. I didn't notice he was asleep until I was done vacuuming. I wanted to take a picture but Ben had the camera. It was so cute. He had jelly on his nose. I was laughing.

2 comments:

just jen said...

i should take pictures of all of logan's owies...he looks all banged up.

Rachel Leigh said...

owie! poor baby. he is so cute though, I love him to death. I would say he is brave to not cry when he falls down, but then again he is afraid of my little 3 pound dog. Love you guys!