Friday, June 6, 2008

Home for Now

Jen tagged me and here it goes....
Not in any particular order however the pictures load cause I am lazy!
This is Lex's sweet room. I think it is my favorite place. I love the walls. They are blue with white clouds. I love his super cute fancy crib. cute, cute, cute.
This is the fam room. Where I probably spend most of my time. Lex's toys are all there and of course what else, the tv. I don't think I watch I mostly like it for noise. I am trying to be better about that and turn it off.
This is where the yummy food magic happens when I feel like cooking and lets be honest has probably been a month, since my surgery and all. Good excuse???

Oh and thank goodness the sink ...ta da no DISHES! I can't take credit. My lovely husband did the dishes last night. All these photos are how my house is. I did not clean anything. Like I said I am feeling lazy today or hurting since I went to a high school graduation last night and people who don't know about the surgery hugged me and not a good hug and big strong hug, ow!The front of my fridge. I can't say I am like my mom and want it completely clean and I am not like Jen want it totally busy. I go in spurts.


My open fridge. To me it looks empty, I guess it is time to go spend a minimum of $100 at good old walmart. I hate that I spend so much money there. The milk is getting low.
This is what my child is doing right now! Sleeping. What do I do? Blog. I should probably be getting dressed for the day, nah!

My messy computer that I blog on. I can say it is Ben's computer so his mess! Yes! Also, you will notice who's blog I'm reading...... Jen!!! I love her.
Since, Jen tagged me, I'll tag all of you! Have fun!

One more thing. I was watching good things utah and they were showing a house I guess for some garden show, I'm not really interested in that but they showed the pool in the backyard. It was huge. I was feeling jealousy. I would love to go swimming right now. I am not really a fan of public pools either. So if anybody has a nice pool Lex and I would love to come. I'm not inviting myself or anything. I am just having envy. I know, bad!


6 comments:

just jen said...

i am glad you did this...it is nice to reminisce about the old days in that house. i miss it.

is that key lime pie in the freezer the same one from when i was there?

how could that goodness stay in your freezer for so long...go eat it now!

Angela said...

Nice home Lindsay. We have that same entertainment center.

CANDACE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CANDACE said...

I'll try this once more! frist comment got mess up.
I think the coulds are like the real thing/ just kidding
But your right about the crib, its a good one! you should do what my mom did with her crib she put all of her childern's names and date's on it so when she pass the crib down to the next generation more names are added to it. and we all will remember who was there frist!!

Rachel Leigh said...

I think you are lying about the cleaning up part...but whatever! Jk I just had to say that cause I learned it from you. Good job, maybe when I can find my camera I will do this post!

Emily B said...

I love that there are two kinds of milk in the fridge. That's what ours looks like, too.