Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cousins

Today is my parents wedding anniversary. So , I made them a fruit bouquet. This is the first time I have ever attempted one. I think it turned out very well. It was yummy too.

More pictures, I just want all of you to get the full effect, you know.

more....
Connor and Logan arrived today. Jen and Colin are out house hunting and we will be watching them for a while. I am excited for Lex to have boy cousins around to play with.
The first thing everyone did was chase each other around the yard.
Logan and Lex play so good together.
Here is the whole gang playing in the backyard so none of them can escape. hehe hee.
Someone got the hose out so Lex of course played in the water and dirt.
Grandma couldn't wait to give Connor his birthday present. Connor was so excited. Can you guess what it is??
Indiana Jones gear.
He was a pro with that whip already.

4 comments:

just jen said...

i love the bouquet, it looks great. i will have to steal that idea.

i am so glad you posted pictures of my boys..i miss them already!

Emily B said...

That bouquet is AWESOME. Cute vase too. I bet your parents loved it.

Ashley said...

That fruit bouquet is amazing...I'm pretty sure that my mouth is watering now!!!

Angela said...

I don't believe it! When I first read that you did that fruit bouquet I didn't believe it. Your amazing. Was that expensive? How did you learn it? Ashley? Your amazing!